From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Peter Minuit, the Dutch settler well known for purchasing the island of Manhattan from local Native American groups in 1626
- Les Éditions de Minuit, a French publishing house
- Minuit, a band from New Zealand
- Minuit, a polka by Émile Waldteufel
- MINUIT, a numerical minimization program created at CERN
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minuit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.