From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Minus, minus, or mínus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minus usually refers to the minus sign, a mathematical symbol.
Minus may also refer to:
- m_nus, a Canadian record label, see Minus (record label)
- Mínus, an Icelandic band
- "Minus" a song by Beck from Odelay
- "Minus" a song by In Flames from Reroute to Remain
- minus (webcomic), a webcomic
- Ray Minus (born 1964), a Bahamian boxer of the 1980s, '90s and 2000s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.