|New Testament manuscript
|Now at||Eötvös Loránd University|
|Size||23.5 cm by 18 cm|
Minuscule 100 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), A11 (von Soden), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 10th century. The manuscript has complex contents and full marginalia.
The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (chapters), whose numbers are given at the margin, and their τιτλοι (titles) at the top. There is also a division according to the smaller Ammonian Sections, with references to the Eusebian Canons.
It contains the Eusebian Canon tables at the beginning, lists of the κεφαλαια (lists of contents) before each Gospel, lectionary markings at the margin (for liturgical use), pictures, and many corrections with scholia added by a later hand. The Synaxarion, Menologion, and αναγνωσεις (lessons) were added by a later hand. The text of the Gospels is surrounded by a catena.
The text of John 21:25 is omitted.
The manuscript once belonged to Paul de Eibiswald. Wagenseil used it in Hungary for John 8:6. It the 15th century it belonged to John Pannonius Bishop of Pécs. It was examined by Wettstein (possibly 100). It was edited in 1860 in Pesht by Samuel Markfi.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 51.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, "Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments", Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 52.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments. 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs. p. 151.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 208.
- Aland, Kurt; Aland, Barbara (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.). Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 138. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 54. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Hand List of a Collection of Bibles 1899, p. 7
- Samuel Markfi, "Codex Graecus Quattuor Evangeliorum e Bibliotheca Universitas Pestinensis cum interpretationem Hungarica" (Pest, 1860)
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments. 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 151.