|New Testament manuscript
|Name||Vind. Theol. Gr. 50|
|Now at||Austrian National Library|
|Size||22.3 cm by 17.4 cm|
Minuscule 125 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), ε 1028 (Von Soden numbering). It is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament on a parchment. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 11th century. The manuscript has survived in complete condition. It has with full marginalia (completed by a later hand).
The manuscript contains the text of the four Gospels on 306 parchment leaves (22.3 cm by 17.4 cm). The text is written in one column per page, 23 lines per page. The capital letters are written in colour.
The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (chapters), whose numbers are given at the margin of the text, and their τιτλοι (titles of chapters) at the top of the pages. There is also another division according to the smaller Ammonian Sections (Mark 234), with references to the Eusebian Canons (written below Ammonian Section numbers).
It contains prolegomena of Cosmas (added by a later hand), tables of the κεφαλαια (tables of contents) before each Gospel, lectionary markings (later hand) at the margin, and pictures. Subscriptions with numbers of στιχοι and numbers of verses were added at the end of each Gospel by a later hand. It has many corrections in the margin and between the lines.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 52.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 54.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testamentes. 1. Leipzig: Hinrichs. p. 155.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament. 1. London: George Bell & Sons. p. 211.
- Aland, Kurt; Aland, Barbara (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.). Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 138. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The Profile Method for the Classification and Evaluation of Manuscript Evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 55. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Novum Testamentum Graecum, ad Codicem Vindobonensem Graece expressum: Varietam Lectionis addidit Franciscus Carolus Alter, 2 vols. 8vo, Vienna, 1786-1787.
- F.K. Alter, Novum Testamentum Graecum, ad Codicem Vindobonensem Graece expressum: Varietam Lectionis addidit Franciscus Carolus Alter, 2 vols. 8vo, Vienna, 1786-1787.
- "Liste Handschriften". Münster: Institute for New Testament Textual Research. Retrieved 26 November 2015.