|New Testament manuscript
|Text||Acts, Cath., Pauline epistles|
|Now at||Bibliothèque nationale de France|
|Size||29.7 cm by 22.3 cm|
Minuscule 465 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), α 166 (in the Soden numbering), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 11th century. The manuscript has complex contents. Formerly it was labeled by 114a and 134p. It has liturgical books.
The codex contains the text of the Acts of the Apostles, Catholic epistles, and Pauline epistles on 231 parchment leaves (29.7 cm by 22.3 cm). The text is written in two columns per page, 24 lines per page.
It contains numbers of the κεφαλαια (chapters) at the margin, the τιτλοι (titles) at the top of the pages, lectionary markings at the margin for liturgical use; liturgical books with hagiographies: Synaxarion and Menologion; subscriptions at the end of each book, numbers of στιχοι, and scholia.
The order of books: Acts of the Apostles, Catholic epistles, and Pauline epistles. It contains some portions of Septuagint (Book of Wisdom, Song of Songs, and Book of Proverbs 1:1-28:8) and prayers for the service of the Greek Church. According to Scrivener it is a valuable manuscript.
The manuscript was slightly examined and described by Scholz, Paulin Martin, and C. R. Gregory (1885). According to Scholz, it was formerly indexed in the National Library as Gr. 2247. Isaac Newton cites it by that call number in his discussion of the Johannine Comma. It was examined by J.G. Reiche.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 65.
- Aland, K.; M. Welte; B. Köster; K. Junack (1994). Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments. Berlin, New York: Walter de Gruyter. p. 75. ISBN 3-11-011986-2.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 293.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments. 1. Leipzig: J.C. Hinrichs. p. 274.
- Aland, Kurt; Aland, Barbara (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.). Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 139. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Jean-Pierre-Paul Martin, Description technique des manuscrits grecs relatifs au N. T., conservés dans les bibliothèques des Paris (Paris 1883), p. 112
- Codices Manuscripti (Göttingen 1847).
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 292.
- "Liste Handschriften". Münster: Institute for New Testament Textual Research. Retrieved April 10, 2013.