|New Testament manuscript
|Text||Acts of the Apostles, Pauline epistles|
|Now at||Bibliothèque nationale de France|
|Size||33.2 cm by 25.6 cm|
Minuscule 606 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), OΘ 10 (von Soden), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament, on parchment. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 11th century. The manuscript is lacunose. Formerly it was labeled by 127a and 154p.
The codex contains the text of the Acts of the Apostles, Catholic epistles, Pauline epistles on 373 parchment leaves (size 33.2 cm by 25.6 cm), with only one lacuna (Philemon 7-25). The text is written in one column per page, 28-31 lines per page. The manuscript is carelessly written.
It contains Prolegomena, tables of the κεφαλαια (tables of contents) before each book, subscriptions at the end of each book, and numbers of στιχοι. It has scholia to the Catholic epistles. The biblical text is surrounded by a catena. The commentary is of Theodoret's authorship.
The manuscript was added to the list of New Testament manuscripts by Johann Martin Augustin Scholz. It was collated by Reiche. It was examined and described by Paulin Martin. C. R. Gregory saw the manuscript in 1885.
Formerly it was labeled by 127a and 154p. In 1908 Gregory gave the number 606 to it.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 69.
- K. Aland, M. Welte, B. Köster, K. Junack, "Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments", Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, New York 1994, p. 82.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament, vol. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 294.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments, Vol. 1. Leipzig. p. 275.
- Aland, Kurt; Aland, Barbara (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.). Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 139. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Jean-Pierre-Paul Martin, Description technique des manuscrits grecs, relatif au N. T., conservé dans les bibliothèques des Paris (Paris 1883), p. 121