Miracle Man (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Miracle (disambiguation).
Miracle Man is a Marvel Comics character and one of the Fantastic Four's earlier villains.
Miracle Man may also refer to:
- The Miracle Man (1919 film), a 1919 lost film, featuring Lon Chaney
- The Miracle Man (1932 film), a 1932 remake of the 1919 film, featuring Boris Karloff
- Znachor (1937 film), (The Miracle Man), a 1937 Polish drama film
- "Miracle Man", a song by Elvis Costello from his 1977 album My Aim Is True
- "Miracle Man", a song by Ozzy Osbourne from his 1988 album No Rest for the Wicked
- "Miracle Man", a song by Capital Lights from their 2008 album This Is an Outrage!
- Miracleman, the current name of Marvelman, a British superhero created by Mick Anglo
- "Miracle Man" (The X-Files), an episode of The X-Files
- The Miracle Man (play), a 1914 Broadway play by George M. Cohan from which the film versions are based
- George Stallings, an American baseball manager
- Man of Miracles (disambiguation)
- Miracle (disambiguation)
- Hadji Ali, a vaudeville performer known as The Great Egyptian Miracle Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miracle Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.