From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mirasol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirasol may refer to:
- Mirasol, a Capsicum cultivar: see guajillo chili
- Country Club at Mirasol, a gated community in Florida
- A trademark for interferometric modulator display, reflective display technology by Qualcomm
- Mira-Sol station, a railway station in Barcelona, Spain
- The protagonist of Chalice, a fantasy novel by Robin McKinley
- Mirasol, an eating disorder treatment center in Arizona.
- El Mirasol, village and municipality in Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirasol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.