|Occupation||Actress, model, television presenter|
|Partner||Vujadin Savić (2009–present)|
Mirka Vasiljević (Serbian Cyrillic: Мирка Васиљевић; born 27 September 1990) is a Serbian actress and occasional model and television presenter. She rose to domestic fame with 2005 film We Are Not Angels 2, the sequel to 1992 cult film We Are Not Angels. Vasiljević has since established a career as one of the most eminent young actors in Serbia. In 2005, she earned a Rose d'Or Award for Best Television Actress nomination for her work on Love, Habit, Panic.
Since 2009, Vasiljević has dated footballer Vujadin Savić, the son of legendary Serbian footballer Dušan Savić. In 2011, it was revealed the couple was expecting a baby, later confirmed to be a boy. After that they got one more son and daughter. They are not still married, but recently Vujadin announced they would get married, probably in 2018.
|City Kids||2003||TV Show||Herself||(2003–06) Presenter|
|We Are Not Angels 2||2005||Film||Sofija Milojević||Mi nismo anđeli 2|
|Love, Habit, Panic||2005||TV Series||Janja||(2005–07) Ljubav, navika, panika |
Nominated—Rose d'Or Award for Best Television Actress
|Don't Turn from the Path||2006||TV Special||A Girl from the Video||Ne skreći sa staze|
|Transforma||2006||TV Series||Herself||(1 episode)|
|The Age of Virginity||2007||Short Film||Sara||Doba nevinosti|
|Love, Habit, Panic||2007||Stage||Janja||Ljubav, navika, panika|
|The Prime Minister||2008||TV Series||Iva||Premijer|
|Aladin's Magical Lamp||2008||Stage||Jasmin||Aladinova čarobna lampa|
|Money or Life||2009||TV Series||Kosa||Pare ili život|
|TNW: Totally New Wave||2010||TV Series||Milica||(2010–11) TNT: Totalno novi talas|
|The Scent of Rain in the Balkans||2010||TV Series||Blanki Salom||(2010–11) Miris kiše na Balkanu|
|Zduhač Means Adventure||2011||Film||Milica||Zduhač znači avantura|
Awards and nominations
|Rose d'Or||2005||Best Television Actress||Love, Habit, Panic||Nominated|
- "Mirka Vasiljević definitivno trudna: Dule Savić ženi sina" (in Serbian). Scandal. 25 June 2011. Archived from the original on 29 July 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Mirka i Vujadin čekaju sina" (in Serbian). Vesti-Online.com. 16 July 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Mirka Vasiljević definitivno trudna i udaje se" (in Serbian). Tračara.com. 25 June 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Udaje se Mirka Vasiljević" (in Serbian). Vesti-Online.com. 26 June 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- J. Manasijević, M. Rakić (3 May 2010). "Mirka Vasiljević za Press: Ljubila bih se i sa ženom" (in Serbian). Press. Retrieved 9 August 2011.