Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mirliton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirliton may refer to:
- Chayote or mirliton (French Creole – also mirleton), a pear-shaped vegetable or its vine
- Mirliton, a comic book cat character created by Raymond Macherot and Raoul Cauvin
- Eunuch flute (also known as mirliton), a type of membranophone
- Le Mirliton, a Paris cabaret opened in 1885 by Aristide Bruant
- Mirliton (military), a tall hat worn by hussars and other light cavalrymen in the 18th century
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirliton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.