|Look up mirliton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirliton may refer to:
- Chayote or mirliton (French Creole – also mirleton), a pear-shaped vegetable or its vine
- Mirliton, a comic book cat character created by Raymond Macherot and Raoul Cauvin
- Eunuch flute (also known as mirliton), a type of membranophone
- Le Mirliton, a Paris cabaret opened in 1885 by Aristide Bruant
- Mirliton (military), a tall hat worn by hussars and other light cavalrymen in the 18th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirliton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.