|Also known as||Vicko|
May 9, 1959 |
Belgrade, SR Serbia, FPR Yugoslavia
|Genres||Rock, hard rock, heavy metal, children's music|
|Instruments||Drums, vocals, percussion, bass, keyboards, guitar|
|Labels||PGP RTB, Jugoton, Samy, WIT, Hi-Fi Centar, Kanal D Production, M Factory|
|Associated acts||SOS, Riblja Čorba, Warriors, Indijanci|
- 1 Biography
- 2 Discography
- 3 References
Miroslav Milatović started his career as the drummer for the band Born. After the band disbanded in 1977 Milatović became a member of SOS.
In 1978, SOS members Milatović, Miša Aleksić and Rajko Kojić formed Riblja Čorba with former Suncokret and Rani Mraz member Bora Đorđević. Milatović remained Riblja Čorba member from its formation to today, leaving it only for a period between 1982 and 1984 due to his army obligations.
In 1986, Milatović released his first solo album U ritmu srca malog dobošara (In the Rhythm of the Little Drummer's Heart) produced by Kornelije Kovač. Milatović formed Vicko Band, a support band for the concerts that followed album release. Vicko Band disbanded after three months due to Milatović's obligations towards Riblja Čorba.
In 2003, he released children's music album Dečaci o devojčicama (Boys about girls). Album featured Bora Đorđević, Momčilo Bajagić, Đorđe David, Billy King, Žika Milenković, Prljavi Inspektor Blaža, Miroslav "Pile" Živanović, Zvonimir Đukić and Dejan Cukić as guest vocalists.
In 1990, Milatović joined Delta Project which was formed by his former Warriors and Vicko Band bandmate Dragan Deletić. The band disbanded soon afterwards. In 1993, he joined club band Old Spice, with which he performed in the periods of Riblja Čorba's inactivity.
In 1994, Milatović formed heavy rock band Indijanci, infamous for their erotic lyrics. Band released two studio albums: self-titled Indijanci in 1995 and Ne može biti veselije (Couldn't Be Merrier) in 1997.
Milatović was the musical editor for the record label Hi-Fi Centar. Also known as drummer who knows: rock rhythm 1, rock rhythm 2, disco rhythm and of course funky rhythm.
- "Nestvaran san" / "Stari sat" (1973)
- "Tražim" / "Magnovenje" (1974)
- "Čovek i pčela" / "Znam kako je" (1975)
- Kost u grlu (1979)
- Pokvarena mašta i prljave strasti (1981)
- Mrtva priroda (1981)
- Buvlja pijaca (1982)
- Istina (1985)
- Osmi nervni slom (1986)
- Ujed za dušu (1987)
- Priča o ljubavi obično ugnjavi (1988)
- Koza nostra (1990)
- Labudova pesma (1992)
- Zbogom, Srbijo (1993)
- Ostalo je ćutanje (1996)
- Nojeva barka (1999)
- Pišanje uz vetar (2001)
- Ovde (2003)
- Minut sa njom (2009)
- Uzbuna (2012)
- U ime naroda (1982)
- Nema laži, nema prevare - Zagreb uživo `85 (1995)
- Od Vardara pa do Triglava (1996)
- Beograd, uživo '97 - 1 (1997)
- Beograd, uživo '97 - 2 (1997)
- Gladijatori u BG Areni (2007)
- Niko nema ovakve ljude! (2010)
- Koncert za brigadire (2012)
- Trilogija 1: Nevinost bez zaštite (2005)
- Trilogija 2: Devičanska ostrva (2006)
- Trilogija 3: Ambasadori loše volje (2006)
- Ratnici - Warriors (1983)
- U ritmu srca malog dobošara (1986)
- Dečaci o devojčicama (2003)
- Indijanci (1995)
- Ne može biti veselije (1997)