Miroslava may refer to:
- Miroslava (actress), Mexican actress in the 1950s
- Miroslava (film), the title of a 1993 film about the actress
- Miroslava of Bulgaria, a daughter of tsar Samuil of Bulgaria
- Miroslava, Iași, a commune in Iaşi County, Romania
People with given name Miroslava are:
- Miroslava Němcová, Czech politician, former speaker of the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
- Mirka Federer, birth name Miroslava Vavrinec, wife and manager of Roger Federer
- Miroslava Jánošíková (born 1969), Czech Olympic judoka
- Miroslava Jaškovská, Czech cross-country skier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miroslava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.