From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Misr may refer to:
- MiSR - The Mediterranean Institute for Scientific Research - an Advanced Higher Research studies Institution, established in Cyprus in 2010.
- Misr, the romanized Arabic name for Egypt
- misr, an early Arabic military base.
- Misr, a variant of the AKM assault rifle produced in Egypt
- Misr Overseas Airways, an Egyptian scheduled and charter airline from 1981 to 1989
- Misr International University, a private undergraduate university in the suburbs of Cairo
- Misr University for Science and Technology, an independent Egyptian university established in 1996
- Misr Flying Institute, an Egyptian flying school established in 1932
- Misr Station, former name of Ramses Station, the main railroad station of Cairo
- Misr Station, one of two main railroad stations in Alexandria
- Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer, NASA's remote sensing instrument
- Multiple-input Signature Register, a type of a linear feedback shift register
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misr.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.