From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Misra or Mishra may refer to:
- Motor Industry Software Reliability Association
- MISRA C, a software development standard for the C programming language
- Misra (poetry), a term meaning a line of a couplet, or verse, in Turkic, Arabic, Persian and Urdu poetry
- Mishra, Indian sur-name
- Mishra (Magic: The Gathering), a character in The Brothers' War novel
- Bhagiratha (Mishras' ancestor)
- Misra Records, a record label
- A variation of the classical Arabic name for Egypt, مِصر (Miṣr) (IPA: [mi̠sˤr])
- Misra, a month of the Coptic calendar in Egyptian Arabic
- Vishal Misra, American engineer
- Mushaira, gathering of Urdu poets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.