Mission Capital Advisors
Mission Capital Advisors is a loan sale advisory firm, with offices in New York City; Austin, Texas; Palm Beach Gardens, Florida; and Newport Beach, California. Mission Capital is typically retained by banks , investment funds, non-bank lenders and mortgage companies to sell performing, sub-performing and non-performing commercial and residential loans and loan portfolios, including defaulted loans from CMBS securitizations for special servicers . These sales help a bank reduce non-performing assets or manage their balance sheet.
Mission Capital expanded in 2009, in response to the growing credit crunch. It also uses financial models and intimate knowledge transactions in the secondary market to accurately value illiquid collateral, loans  and loan portfolios for banks and other financial institutions .
- 1. “WaMu selling $140B portfolio to Wells Fargo; Q2 earnings fall" http://seattle.bizjournals.com/seattle/stories/2006/07/17/daily25.html
- 2. "CMBS Market Rises From Ashes of Collapse" http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704723604575379543602271202.html?KEYWORDS=CMBS+market+rises+from+ashes+of+collapse
- 3. http://fdic.gov/buying/loan/loan/index.html
- 4. “The Truth About FHA" http://therealdeal.com/miami/articles/the-truth-about-fha--3
- 5. “When Will the Property Chase Reach Atlanta?" http://atlanta.bizjournals.com/atlanta/real_talk/2010/07/when_will_the_property_chase_reach_atlanta.html?surround=lfn
|This article about a financial services corporation of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|