From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mission Church can refer to:
- Mission Church (Michigan), on Mackinac Island, built 1823
- Mission Church (Arctic Village, Alaska), built 1917
- Basilica and Shrine of Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Boston, built 1878, also known as the Mission Church
- Mission Covenant Church of Norway
- Mission Covenant Church of Sweden
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mission Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.