From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up missionary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Missionary may refer to:
- A missionary who travels to a region to work as part of a religious group
- Missionary (LDS Church), a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The Missionary, a 1982 comedy film starring Michael Palin
- Missionary, a 2013 horror-thriller film by Anthony DiBlasi
- The missionary position, a sex position
- The Missionary Position, a biography of Mother Teresa by Christopher Hitchens
- The American "missionary generation," born between 1860 and 1882
- Misionarul (English: The Missionary), a Romanian-language newspaper
- All pages beginning with "Missionary"
- All pages with a title containing Missionary
- Mission (disambiguation)
- Missionary Man (disambiguation)
- Hawaiian Missionaries (stamps)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Missionary.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.