Mitch Anderson (director)
|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Occupation||Film director, producer, writer, researcher, editor|
Mitch Anderson is a Romanian-born American film director, producer, writer, researcher and editor. He is the only son of former political dissidents of the Stalinist era. His first film, The World Without US, explores what might happen if the United States were to leave the international arena, rescind its global reach and return to being a non-interventionist nation. His second film, China's Century of Humiliation, examines how both Chinese and Western societies evolved based on their Confucian and Christian ideologies, respectively. His third documentary, The Men Who Lost China, explores how China's current foreign policy can be traced back to US involvement in the 1911 Chinese Revolution and the Western attitude to China after the First World War.
- The World Without US (2008)
- China's Century of Humiliation (2011)
- The Men Who Lost China (2013)
- "Mitch Anderson's Homepage".
- "China's Century of Humiliation" Homepage".
- "Customer Reviews for The World Without US". Amazon.com. December 24, 2007.
- "Customer Reviews for The Men Who Lost China". Amazon.com. August 29, 2013.
- "Homepage for The World Without US".
- "Bullettfilm Weblog Review of The World Without US". Bullettfilm Weblog. January 5, 2008.
- Michaelson, Andy (December 24, 2007). "Has Anybody Heard Of "Turner For President"?". Television-co.info.