Harding playing for Bristol Rovers in 2014
|Full name||Mitch Peter Harding|
|Date of birth||27 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Weston-super-Mare, England|
|2012||→ Gloucester City (loan)||5||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:05, 7 May 2014 (UTC).
Mitch Peter Harding (born 27 January 1994) is an English former professional footballer who played as a forward. He played for Bristol Rovers and Gloucester City during his short career. He now works as a personal trainer in London.
Harding was born in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset. Mitch was selected to play for North Somerset Football Development and developed very quickly in his early years leading North Somerset to forward him to Bristol Rovers as an under-13 and was signed. He progressed through the youth team of Bristol Rovers and signed a two-year scholarship terms in the summer of 2010. He signed his first professional contract in May 2012, after being voted youth team player of the year. He made his first team debut on 5 May 2012, in a 4–0 defeat to Dagenham & Redbridge, coming on as a second-half substitute for Eliot Richards.
Harding, along with teammate Jordan Goddard, joined Gloucester City on an initial month's loan in October 2012. and went on to score less than a minute into his debut, a 5-1 victory over Bishop's Stortford. Harding's loan was extended for a second month but returned early. He went on to feature five times for Bristol Rovers, all as a substitute, in the remainder of the season.
Harding made his starting 11 debut for Bristol Rovers on the first day of the following season in a 2-1 defeat away to Exeter City. He went on to feature in a further 12 league and cup fixtures, four of them as part of the starting lineup. Harding, along with 11 other players, was released at the end of the season.
- "Professional Retain List & Free Transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. 3 June 2013. Retrieved 8 December 2013.
- "Mitchfit". Mitchfit.info. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Another North Somerset player steps off the production line...". North Somerset. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- "Mixed emotions for Mitch as he lands Bristol Rovers contract". This is Bristol. 8 May 2012. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- "Mehew brings in pair from Rovers". Gloucester City. 1 October 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Gloucester City 5 – 1 Bishops Stortford". Gloucester City. 3 October 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Harding and Goddard extend loan deals". Gloucester City. 30 October 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Gloucester City: Mehew plays the date game to get most from loan stars". Gloucester Citizen. 23 November 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
- "Retained List". Bristol Rovers F.C. 6 May 2013. Retrieved 3 October 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mitch Harding.|