Mallia playing for Central Coast Mariners Youth in 2010
|Full name||Mitchell Daniel Mallia|
|Date of birth||22 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2009–2011||Central Coast Mariners Youth|
|2010–2011||Central Coast Mariners||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 February 2014.
Central Coast Mariners
In 2011, after he was told he wasn't in the plans of Central Coast manager Graham Arnold, Mallia moved to Sydney FC to take up a contract in their National Youth League setup. After an impressive start to the youth season where he was the leading goalscorer, Sydney FC manager Vítězslav Lavička gave Mallia his first Sydney FC senior appearance on 17 December 2011 against Newcastle Jets where he would then go on to make 6 appearances in the 2011-12 A-League season. Mallia scored his first senior goal for Sydney FC on 19 February 2012 against Adelaide United in his team's 2-1 win at Hindmarsh Stadium. After impressing throughout the season, Mallia signed his first senior contract on 21 January 2012, sealing a two year deal with Sydney FC along with fellow youngsters from the youth league team Daniel Petkovski and Hagi Gligor.
- As of 15 February 2014
|Central Coast Mariners||2009–10||A-League||1||0||-||-||0||0||1||0|
- Mallia headlines generation next
- "Mitchell Mallia (Sydney FC)". Ultimate A-League.
- "Sky Blues nab Mallia". Football Federation Australia. 21 January 2012.
- "Mallia hungry for success". Football NSW. 6 June 2014.
- "Mallia hat-trick sinks United 58". NPL NSW. 15 March 2015. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- "New Blood for the Olyroos". The World Game. 7 March 2012. Retrieved 23 June 2012.