Jump to navigation Jump to search
Miyajima (宮島) may refer to:
- Miyajima, another name for the Japanese island Itsukushima
- Miyajima, Hiroshima, a former town on this island, merged into Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima in 2005
- Itsukushima Shrine, a Shinto shrine on the island of Itsukushima, often referred to as "Miyajima"
People with the surname
- Akiko Miyajima (宮島 秋子, born 1966), Japanese javelin thrower
- Katsuyuki Miyajima (宮嶋 克幸, born 1995), Japanese skeleton racer
- Tatsuo Miyajima (born 1957), Japanese sculptor and installation artist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miyajima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.