Jump to navigation Jump to search
Miyajima (宮島) may refer to:
- Miyajima, another name for the Japanese island Itsukushima
- Miyajima, Hiroshima, a former town on this island, merged into Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima in 2005
- Itsukushima Shrine, a Shinto shrine on the island of Itsukushima, often referred to as "Miyajima"
People with the surname
- Akiko Miyajima (宮島 秋子, born 1966), Japanese javelin thrower
- Katsuyuki Miyajima (宮嶋 克幸, born 1995), Japanese skeleton racer
- Tatsuo Miyajima (born 1957), Japanese sculptor and installation artist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miyajima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.