Miyako may refer to:
Places in Japan
- Miyako, Iwate, a city in Iwate Prefecture
- The Miyako Islands, including Miyako Island itself
- Miyako, Fukuoka, a town in Fukuoka Prefecture
- As miyako (都) means "capital" in Japanese, it can also be an archaic term for any of Japan's former capitals, most frequently Kyoto or Edo
People and fictional characters
- Miyako (given name)
- Michael Konan Mikayo – Ivorian tv sitcom creator of Dr. Boris
- Tatsumi Miyako – a fictional character in Shadow Star (Narutaru)
- Miyako Pony, a breed of pony originating from Miyako island in Japan
- Japanese cruiser Miyako, an unprotected cruiser of the Imperial Japanese navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miyako.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.