From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moana, meaning "ocean" in most Polynesian languages, may refer to:
- Moana (male), also known as Moanakane and Moana (female), also known as Moanawahine of the House of Moana, a princely line of Hawaiian descent
- Moana (singer) (born 1961), the lead singer of the New Zealand band "Moana and the Moahunters"
- Moana Pozzi (1961 – 1994), an Italian pornographic actress
- Moana (1926 film), a documentary
- Moana (2016 film), a Disney animated film
- Moana (miniseries), a miniseries based on the life of actress Moana Pozzi
- Moana, South Australia, a beachside suburb of Adelaide
- Moana, New Zealand, a settlement on the West Coast
- Moana, Nelson, a suburb of Nelson, New Zealand
- Moaña, a municipality of Spain
- Moana Radio, a New Zealand radio station
- Ala Moana, a district of Honolulu, Hawaii
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.