|Look up moar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moar may be:
Moar is an alternative name for two languages:
- Bimoba language, Niger-Congo language spoken in Ghana
- Liki language, Austronesian language spoken in Papua, Indonesia
People with the surname Moar include:
- Brendan Moar, Australian television presenter
- Kelly Moar, Provincial Court of Manitoba (Canada) judge
- Maud Adelaide Moar, wife of Prince Edward Island (Canada) judge Austin Levi Fraser
mOAR may be:
- A division of Seattle, Washington-based music label And/oar
MOAR may be:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.