The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
MoarVM (Metamodel On A Runtime Virtual Machine) is a virtual machine built for the 6model object system. It is being built to serve as yet another VM backend for NQP (Not Quite Perl) and Perl 6. MoarVM was created to allow for greater efficiency than Parrot by having a closer internal representation to the model system used by Perl 6. Notably it was the virtual machine for the first stable version of Perl 6 Rakudo released in December 2015.
Work began on MoarVM on March 31, 2012; the project was first publicly announced the following year on May 31, 2013.
- MoarVM Releases
- "Commits MoarVM/MoarVM". GitHub. Retrieved 27 July 2019.
- MoarVM: A Virtual Machine for NQP (Not Quite Perl) and Rakudo: 6guts, Jonathan Worthington.
- All about Perl 6 – interview of Jonathan Worthington (Part 1 of 3): josetteorama.com
- Perl 6 First Official Release: I Programmer
- Christmas is here.: Perl 6 Advent Calendar
- MoarVM Features
- GitHub: MoarVM Licence
|This computing article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|