|Developer(s)||Agent Technology Center, Czech Technical University in Prague|
|Initial release||October 2013|
2.0 / 28 July 2014
|Type||Multi-agent simulation, Simulation software|
|License||GNU General Public License|
MobilityTestbed, formerly known as DARP Simulation Testbed, is an open-source, interaction-rich Multi-agent simulation model designed to test and evaluate various Dial-a-ride problem algorithms or other central or decentralized coordination or Resource allocation mechanisms within on-demand transportation systems. The testbed is built on top of the AgentPolis platform and employs a discrete event simulation paradigm.
- "Release 2.0". 28 July 2014. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
- "Simulation Testbed for the Accelerated Development of Autonomic Mobility Systems". Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "AgentPolis: towards a platform for fully agent-based modeling of multi-modal transportation" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Discrete-event simulation: modeling, programming, and analysis. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Introduction to Discrete Event Simulation and Agent-based Modeling: Voting Systems, Healthcare, Military and Manufacturing. Retrieved 2013-10-15.