Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mock is a term most often used in reference to copies.
Mock may refer to:
- Mock (surname)
- Mock, or Duncan Stump, a member of the band Mock & Toof
- Mock, a character in the Japanese anime series Mock & Sweet
- Mocking, imitation to express ridiculing derision
- Mock object, a programming object that mimics the behavior of real objects in controlled ways
- Mock trial, an act or imitation trial
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to mockery.|
- Fake (disambiguation)
- Imaginary (disambiguation)
- Pretending (disambiguation)
- Mack (disambiguation)
- Meck (disambiguation)
- Mick (disambiguation)
- Moc (disambiguation)
- Muck (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.