From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Modal (disambiguation))
|Look up modal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Modal may refer to:
- Modal (textile), a textile made from spun cellulose fiber
- Modal analysis, the study of the dynamic properties of structures under vibrational excitation
- Modal bandwidth, in the discipline of telecommunications, refers to the signalling rate per distance unit
- Modal haplotype, an ancestral haplotype derived from the DNA test results of a specific group of people
- Modal jazz, jazz that uses musical modes rather than chord progressions as a harmonic framework
- Modal logic, a type of formal logic that extends the standards of formal logic to include the elements of modality
- Modal matrix, used in the diagonalization process involving eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- Modal phenomena
- Modal administration, used in Federal Agencies to describe sub-offices or "modes"
- Modal transportation, used in transit to describe multiple modes of transit available such as bus, trolley, train, ferry
- Modal score, used in testing and education for the most common score
- Modal verb, a type of auxiliary verb that is used to indicate modality
- Modal window, a child window that requires users to interact with it before they can return to operating the parent application
- A trade name for Sulpiride, an atypical antipsychotic drug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.