|Look up Moderne or moderne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moderne may refer to:
- Moderne architecture, styles of architecture popular from 1925–1940s
- PWA Moderne, an architectural style in the U.S., 1933–1944
- Streamline Moderne, a branch of Art Deco architecture which peaked in popularity around 1937
- Wiener Moderne, the culture of Vienna, Austria, 1890–1910
- Grand Hotel Moderne, in Lourdes, France
- The Moderne, a high-rise in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Gibson Moderne, a modernistic solid body electric guitar released in 1957
- Jacques Moderne (c. 1497–after 1560), Italian-born music publisher active in France
- Modernisme, a Catalan version of Moderne architecture
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moderne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.