Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Moderne or moderne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moderne may refer to:
- Moderne architecture, styles of architecture popular from 1925–1940s
- PWA Moderne, an architectural style in the U.S., 1933–1944
- Streamline Moderne, a branch of Art Deco architecture which peaked in popularity around 1937
- Wiener Moderne, the culture of Vienna, Austria, 1890–1910
- Grand Hotel Moderne, in Lourdes, France
- The Moderne, a high-rise in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Gibson Moderne, a modernistic solid body electric guitar released in 1957
- Jacques Moderne (c. 1497–after 1560), Italian-born music publisher active in France
- Modernisme, a Catalan version of Moderne architecture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moderne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.