From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Modulus (disambiguation))
|Look up modulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Modulus may refer to:
- Modulus (gastropod) a genus of small sea snails
- Modulus (algebraic number theory), a formal product of places of a number field
- The absolute value of a real or complex number ( |a | )
- Modular arithmetic, the modulus being the value at which numbers "wrap around"
- Similarly, the modulus of a Dirichlet character
- Modulus of continuity, a function gauging the uniform continuity of a function
- Elastic modulus, a measure of stiffness
- Young's modulus, a specific elastic modulus
- Conformal modulus, a measure of the size of a curve family
- The modular function in the theory of Haar measure, often called simply the modulus
- Modulus Guitars, musical instrument manufacturer
- Modulus robot, a household robot
- Modulus Global, an American financial technology firm.
- The modulo operator (
mod, etc.) of various programming languages
- The measurement of standard pitch in the teeth of a rotating gear
Moduli, the plural form may refer to:
- Moduli (physics), scalar fields for which the potential energy function has continuous families of global minima
- Moduli space, in mathematics a geometric space whose points represent algebro-geometric objects
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modulus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.