From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moeris (disambiguation))
Moeris may refer to:
- Moeris, a genus of butterflies in the grass skipper family.
- Lake Moeris, an ancient lake of Egypt
- Amenemhat III (c. 1860-1814 BC), a Twelfth Dynasty pharaoh who reportedly dug the lake
- Lacus Moeris, a surface feature on Mars
- Aelius Moeris (fl. 2nd century), a Greek grammarian
- Moeris, Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moeris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.