From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moha or moha moha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moha may refer to:
- Moha, Belgium, a village in the municipality of Wanze, province of Liège, Belgium
- Moha, British Columbia, a rural locality located in British Columbia, Canada
- Moha, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Moha, Osmanabad, a panchayat village in Kalamb Tahsil, Osmanabad District, Maharashtra, India
- Bob Moha (1890–1959), American middleweight boxer
- Mohammed El Yaagoubi (AKA Moha, born 1977), Moroccan footballer
- Khadfi Mohammed Rharsalla (AKA Moha, born 1993), Moroccan–Spanish football player
In other uses:
- Moha culture, a Chinese internet meme spoofing Jiang Zemin.
- Moha (Buddhism), a state in which the mind is not clear, one of the three poisons of Buddhism
- Moha (tree), Madhuca longifolia
- Wat Moha Montrey, a monastery temple in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.