From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Mohamed Juma, or Juma'a, may refer to:
- Mohamed Juma (footballer), Bahraini footballer
- Mohamed Juma Al Shamisi, UAE entrepreneur
- Mohamed Juma Aldoy, Bahraini ice hockey player
- Mohamed Juma Basheer, UAE football player
- Mohamed Juma Buamaim, UAE entrepreneur
- Mohamed Hassan Juma, Iraqi middle-distance runner
- Mohamed Habib Juma Mnyaa, Tanzanian politician (born 1955)
- Mohamed Sameer Juma Albulushi, Omani swimmer
- Mohamed Wajih Juma'a, Syrian opposition member
- Jum'a-Mohammad Mohammadi, Afghan government minister (died 2003)
- Juma Mohamed Ahmed Ali Gharib, UAE footballer (born 1989)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mohamed Juma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.