Mohammad Hashem Taufiqui
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Mohammad Hashim Tawfiqi|
|Born||June 6, 1942|
|Known for||Presidential candidate|
Al Haj Eng Economist Mohammad Hashem Taufiqui (الحاج محمد هاشم توفیقی) (born June 6, 1942 in Kabul) was one of the candidates in the presidential election of 2009 in Afghanistan. Mohammad Hashem Taufiqui is an economist who has fulfilled different posts in the previous states of Afghanistan. He is an admirer of Mohammed Daoud Khan, the first president of the republic of Afghanistan. His goal is to use Khan's industrial models to develop the industry in Afghanistan. Taufiqui has also had an important role in the drawing of these models during the presidency of Mohammed Daud Khan. Under Mohammad Hashim Taufiqui's leadership, agricultural production increased from 20 thousand tons to 160 thousand tons.
Mohammad Hashem Taufiqui is the son of Mohammad Akbar Khan, son of Mohammad Ali Khan, son of Sardar Sultan Mohammad Khane Telayee, son of Sardar Payenda Khan.
After graduating from Lese Habibya he joined the Faculty of science in Kabul for one year. He then continued to his studies abroad in Germany and the United Kingdom for 11 years. There he learned Mechanical Engineering, iIndustrial chemistry, management and political economy.
Taufiq was a candidate in the 2009 Afghan Presidential elections. Preliminary results place him 19th in a field of 38.
Administrative and Ministerial works
- General Head of Nasaji Dawlati, Nasaji Bagrami, Nasaji Balkh
- General Head of Sanaye (Industry)
- Assistant of Ministry of Mine and Industry
- Activating the great loom factory of Gulbahaar
- Launching the loom of Bagrami
- Launching the Carpentery of Kunarhaa
- Reactivating the woolweaving of Polecharkhi
- Reactivating the Chinisaazi Shaaker
- Reactivating they bicycle production company
- Reactivating the glass production company
- Launching the loom and cement of Herat
- Launching the loom and woolweaving of Kandahaar
Activities during Taliban
- Economic development of Afghanistan (Dari: enkeshafe eqtesaadi Afghanistan)
- A brief look at the industerial development of Afghanistan (Dari: yak negahe mokhtasar ba enkeshafe sanati Afghanistan)
- Providing individual and national liberty and freedom for all the people of Afghanistan
- Providing 24/7 electricity
- Providing drinkwater for all the people of Afghanistan
- Providing water for agricultural regions
- Providing work and residence for all Afghans
- Focusing on using the plans of Mohammed Daoud Khan.
-  Electionsmeter