Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Intelligence plus character that is the true goal of education|
|Location||Nerian Sharif, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan|
|Affiliations||Higher Education Commission of Pakistan|
MIU was established under Act 1 of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly. The Chancellor of MIU is Allauddin Siddiqui.
Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University Nerian Sharif was established under Act No. 1 of 2000 of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly. It is a chartered university and is recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and the government of Pakistan. On the basis of academic excellence achieved by the university, it has been placed in the highest category - 'W' (A). The main campus of the university is located at a hill station with multi-storied buildings at Nerian Sharif (Trarkhal), AJ&K. It has an area of some 15 acres (6.1 ha) and is about 6,000 feet (1,800 m) (above sea level), in a rural area 125 kilometres (78 mi) west of Islamabad.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Computer Science with Honors (BCS (Hons))
- Bachelor of Business Administration with Honors (BBA (Hons))
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Computer Science (MCS)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
|This Pakistan university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|