Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up moist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moist describes the presence of moisture. It may also refer to:
- Moist (Canadian band), a Canadian alternative rock band
- "Moist", a song by Janet Jackson from her 2004 album Damita Jo
- Moist, a fictional character from Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
- Moist von Lipwig, a fictional character in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- Moists (or Mohists), followers of the Chinese philosophy called Mohism (or Moism)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.