|Look up moist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moist describes the presence of moisture. It may also refer to:
- Moist (Canadian band), a Canadian alternative rock band
- Moist (jazz fusion band), a 2005 musical group of jazz metallers from London, United Kingdom
- "Moist", a song by Janet Jackson from her 2004 album Damita Jo
- Moist, a fictional character in Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
- Moist von Lipwig, a fictional character in Terry Pratchett's Discworld series
- Moists (or Mohists), followers of the Chinese philosophy called Mohism (or Moism)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.