Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up moke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moke may refer to:
- Moke (Bihar, India), a village
- Moke Lake, South Island, New Zealand
- The Na Mokulua, two small Hawaiian islands known together as "The Mokes"
- Moké Diarra (born 1983), footballer from Mali
- Moké Kajima (born 1974), footballer from the Republic of the Congo
- Masena Moke (born 1980), footballer from the Republic of the Congo
- Peewee Moke (born 1986), Samoan rugby league player
- Mark "Moke" Bistany, American drummer
- Moke (slang), disparaging term for Pacific Islanders, especially Samoans/Hawaiians
Arts and entertainment
- Moke (British band), British rock band
- Moke (Dutch band), indie rock band from Amsterdam
- A type of fictional lizard in the Harry Potter books
- Mokes, villains in the PlayStation video game Mad Blocker Alpha
- Moke (slang), British slang for a donkey
- Tropical Storm Moke (1984)
- Mini Moke, utility vehicle produced by the British Motor Corporation (BMC)
- Moke (beverage), a traditional beverage from Flores Island, Indonesia
- Magneto-optic Kerr effect, MOKE, effect used for measuring magnetic properties
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.