From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mokhtar may refer to:
- Bordj Badji Mokhtar, desert town in southwestern Algeria
- Bordj Badji Mokhtar District, district in Algeria
- Cham Mokhtar, village in Iran
- Chebaita Mokhtar, town and commune in Algeria
- Tam-e Mokhtar, village in Iran
- Mokhtar, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, village in Iran
- Mokhtar, Sistan and Baluchestan, village in Iran
- Mukhtar, the head of a village or neighbourhood in many Arab countries as well as in Turkey and Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mokhtar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.