From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mokro (Serbo-Croatian for "wet") may refer to:
- Mokro, Pale, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mokro, Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mokro, Šavnik, Montenegro
- Mokro Polje, Croatia
- Duboko Mokro, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mokronoge (disambiguation), toponym in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mokronozi, Rudo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mokroluški potok, Serbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.