From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Moldovan or Moldavian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Moldovans, the main ethnic group of Moldova
- Moldavians, the inhabitants of the historical territory of the Principality of Moldavia (14th century to 1859)
- Moldavians, residents of Moldavia (region of Romania)
- Moldovan language, one of the names used for the official Romanian language of Moldova
- Moldavian dialect, one of several varieties of Romanian language
- Moldovan (surname)
- Moldavians (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Moldovan"
- All pages beginning with "Moldavian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moldovan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.