From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moldovan (disambiguation))
|Look up Moldovan or Moldavian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Moldovans, the nationality of Moldova
- Moldavians, the inhabitants of the historical territory of the Principality of Moldavia
- Moldovan language, one of the names used for the official Romanian language of Moldova
- Moldavian dialect, one of several varieties of Romanian language
- Moldovan (surname)
- Moldavians (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Moldovan"
- All pages beginning with "Moldavian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moldovan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.