From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moloch is the name of a god associated with child sacrifice in the Hebrew Bible and with Phoenician religion.
Moloch may also mean:
- Moloch horridus, also known as the Australian thorny devil, the sole lizard species of the genus Moloch
- Moloch (film), a 1999 biographical film by Alexander Sokurov about Adolf Hitler
- Moloch (Dungeons & Dragons), an archdevil in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Moloch: Book of Angels Volume 6, a 2006 album by pianist Uri Caine composed by John Zorn
- Moloch: or, This Gentile World, the first novel written by Henry Miller, unpublished until 1992
- Moloch (Mortal Kombat), a character in the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Moloch (Buffyverse), a demon on the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Moloc (Stargate), a Goa'uld from Stargate SG-1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moloch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.