From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Molus, a son of Ares and Demonice, daughter of Agenor.
- Molus, son of Deucalion, son of Minos.
- Molus, an Argive soldier.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca, 1.7.7 The Library, with an English Translation by Sir James George Frazer, F.B.A., F.R.S. in 2 Volumes. Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1921.
- Tzetzes, Homeric Allegories, Prologue, 588, Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca, Book 3.3.1, Diodorus Siculus, Library of History 5.79.4, Hyginus, Fabulae 97
- Quintus Smyrnaeus. The Fall of Troy 6.624, Translated by Way. A. S. Loeb Classical Library Volume 19. London: William Heinemann, 1913.
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|