This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||New media & entertainment|
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Dominic Audet, Chief of Innovation & partner|
Sakchin Bessette, Creative Director & partner
Éric Fournier, Executive Producer & partner
Number of employees
Moment Factory is a multimedia studio. It specializes in video, lighting, architecture, sound and special effects for immersive environments. With its headquarters based in Montreal, the studio also has offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, London, New York City and Paris. Since its inception in 2001, Moment Factory has created more than 400 unique shows and "destinations". Productions span the globe and include such clients as Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Nine Inch Nails, Microsoft, NFL, Sony, Toyota, the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Madonna and Royal Caribbean International.
Moment Factory’s team consists of graphic and motion designers, multimedia directors, illustrators, architects, lighting designers, musicians, environment designers, producers, programmers, engineers, technicians and developers. Principal people are Dominic Audet, Chief of Innovation, Sakchin Bessette, Creative Director and Éric Fournier, Executive Producer.
- "Moment Factory". TechVibes. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- De Repentigny, Alain. "Moment Factory". La Presse. Retrieved 11 April 2014.
- Barmak, Sarah. "Magic in the Departure Lounge". Canadian Business. N.p., 22 July 2013. Web. 11 Apr. 2014.
- Debruge, Peter. "Moment Factory Gives LAX a Massive Multimedia Upgrade." Variety. N.p., 20 June 2013. Web. 11 Apr. 2014.
- Moment Factory for Microsoft on Youtube
- Moment Factory for Sony on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxgd18ygBJU
- Cia, Blanca. "La Mercè Se Suma a Estirar El Turisme." EL PAÍS. N.p., 20 Sept. 2012. Web. 11 Apr. 2014.
- Campbell-Dollaghan, Kelsey. "Watch: Gaudí's Masterpiece Becomes A Canvas For A Gaudy Light Show | Co.Design | Business + Design." Co.Design. N.p., 25s Sept. 2012. Web. 11 Apr. 2014.
- Adams, James. "The Canadians Who Helped Madonna Rock the Super Bowl Add to ..." The Globe and Mail. N.p., 7 Feb. 2012. Web. 11 Apr. 2014.