From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mong may refer to:
- a proposed original name for the Hmong people, based on the main group, the Mong admittances
- Mong or Hmong language
- William Mong (1927–2010), chairman of the Shun Hing Group, a product distributor in Hong Kong
- William V. Mong (1875–1940), American film actor, screenwriter and director
- MC Mong (born 1979), South Korean hip hop artist
- Mueang or Mong, a term for pre-modern, semi-independent city-states or principalities in Southeast Asia
- A shortened form of Mongoloid or Mongol, a derogatory term for a person affected by mental disorder, especially Down syndrome (originally called Mongolian idiocy by researchers)
- A general slang term for idiot, considered derogatory
- Mong, the ISO 15924 code for Mongolian script
- non-glycerol organic material in crude glycerol byproduct of biodiesel production
- Khong mong, a traditional Thai instrument (a hanging gong)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.