This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Monica Cafferky is a British freelance journalist who has written for a number of publications including the Daily Mirror, Daily Mail, The Sun, Daily Express, The Guardian, News of the World, Star on Sunday, The Scotsman and Woman's Own.
Cafferky's first job was on a martial arts magazine followed by a two-year stint as a staff writer on Woman's Own. She went freelance in 2002, and had a weekly Mind, Body, Spirit page in "The Daily Mirror", which ran for three years.
Since 2014, she has been a Visiting Lecturer at The University of Huddersfield on the BA (Hons) Journalism course.
Cafferky has co-authored three self-help books, which are published by Piatkus/Little Brown. The second book The Future Is Yours is an international best seller. All three books have been translated into several languages including: Japanese, Norwegian, Czech, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Slovak and Estonian. Instant Intuition (Piatkus, 2007, ISBN 978-0-7499-2757-8) The Future is Yours (Piatkus, 2007, ISBN 978-0-7499-2812-4) Cosmic Energy (Little Brown, 2009, ISBN 978-0-7499-0965-9).
- The Daily Express (16 August 2015) “Have a Baby? You must be Barking Mad.” http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/598723/Pets-instead-of-parenthood-British-couples-Monica-Cafferky
- The Daily Express (8 July 2008) “Working Out with Man’s Best Friend” http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/51584/Working-out-with-man-s-best-friend
- "The Future Is Yours - International Best Seller".
- "Little Brown Book Group - Instant Intuition".
- "The Future Is Yours".
- "Little Brown Book Group - Cosmic Energy".
- Amazon.co.uk: Monica Cafferky: Books, Biogs, Audiobooks, Discussions