||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Wholly owned subsidiary of LabCorp|
|Headquarters||South San Francisco, California|
|Products||PhenoSense, PhenoSense GT, Trofile, GeneSeq, VeraTag, HERmark|
Number of employees
Monogram Biosciences Inc. (formerly ViroLogic Inc.), a wholly owned subsidiary of LabCorp, is an international biotechnology laboratory located in South San Francisco, California, USA. Monogram develops and markets assays to help guide and improve the treatment of infectious diseases (including HIV and Hepatitis) and cancer.
Virologic was founded in 1996 by Daniel Capon, Ph.D., Martin Goldstein and Robert S. Capon. The company went public (NASDAQ: VLGC) in 2000.
- "LabCorp Successfully Completes Acquisition of Monogram Biosciences, Inc.". Business Wire. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- Official website
- Baseline HIV Type 1 Coreceptor Tropism Predicts Disease Progression 
- Four Studies Affirm Significance Of Monogram's Trofile(TM) HIV Co-Receptor Tropism Assay 
- Accuracy of Monogram's Trofile Assay in Determining Tropism and New Tropism Assays in Development 
- Trofile Bests SensiTrop as Most Reliable Tropism Test 
- Monogram Biosciences teams up with Pfizer for HIV treatment 
- Monogram Biosciences Launches New "Trofile" HIV Co-receptor Tropism Test to Select Patients Eligible to User CCR5 Antagonist Maraviroc (Selzentry) 
- 2007 HIV Treatment Guidelines 
- All About HIV Tropism 
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|