From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monomoy usually refers to Monomoy Island off of the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. It may also refer to:
- Monomoy Island Gunnery Range
- Monomoy National Wildlife Refuge
- Monomoy Wilderness inside the MNWR
- Monomoy Point Light in Chatham, Massachusetts
- Monomoy Shoals off the coast
- Monomoy Regional High School, serving Harwich and Chatham, Massachusetts
- USS Monomoy (AG-40), a cargo ship of the US Navy commissioned in 1918 and eventual US Coast Guard Cutter
- USCGC Monomoy (WAG-275), the former USS Monomoy
- USCGC Monomoy (WPB 1326), a US Coast Guard Cutter commissioned in 1989
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monomoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.