Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up montagne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Montagne or Montagné may refer to:
- Pierre de La Montagne (1755–1825), French playwright and poet
- Camille Montagne (1784–1866), French military physician and botanist. The standard author abbreviation Mont. (of Montagne) is used to indicate this individual as the author when citing a botanical name.
- Edward Montagne (1912-2003), American film and television director
- Joachim Havard de la Montagne (1927–2003), French composer and organist
- Gilbert Montagné (born 1957), French musician
- Prosper Montagné (1865-1948), French chef and author
- Renée Montagne (born 1948), American radio journalist
- Montagne, Gironde, a commune in the Gironde department, France
- Montagne, Isère, a commune in the Isère department, France
- Montagne, Trentino, a commune in Trentino, Italy
- Montagne Center, a basketball arena in Beaumont, Texas for Lamar University
- La Montagne (disambiguation)
- Montagnes (disambiguation)
- Michel de Montaigne (1533-1592), French philosopher
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montagne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.