Montbrun is the name or part of the name of the following communes in France:
- Montbrun, Lot, in the Lot department
- Montbrun, Lozère, in the Lozère department
- Montbrun-Bocage, in the Haute-Garonne department
- Montbrun-des-Corbières, in the Aude department
- Montbrun-Lauragais, in the Haute-Garonne department
- Montbrun-les-Bains, in the Drôme department
- Saint-Léger-de-Montbrun, in the Deux-Sèvres department
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.